== FEATURES ==
* This pack contains 25 skins in total.
* The skins that have solid color background, you can change their tile color to anything you want.
* So, you can have all blue or all green tiles or you can mix 'em up as you like.
* Each skin can launch one dedicated app. Assign your favorite apps to them.
* This is starter pack. Games Pack and GApps packs are available separately.
G-apps Pack - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=wiz.uccw.tiles.gapps
Games Pack - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=wiz.uccw.tiles.games
== INSTRUCTIONS ==
To use this skin, you have to install, apply and optionally edit/assign hotspots to the skin.
* After downloading the skin app from play store, launch it.
* Tap "Install Skin" button in the app.
* Tap "Ok" when it asks you whether you want to replace app. This step is replacing the skin installer with the actual skin. OR
* If you are using a KitKat device, it'll ask whether you want to update the existing app.
* Tap "Install". When that finishes, tap "Done". Skin is now installed.
* You must have latest version of Ultimate custom widget (UCCW) installed. http://goo.gl/eDQjG
* Recommendation - Use Apex or Nova launcher. Grid size 6x4. Horizontal and Vertical margin = None. Dock as overlay. Statusbar & Navbar stock size.
* Place a UCCW widget of any size on the homescreen. You can do so by dragging the widget from app drawer or by long pressing homescreen to pull up widget menu.
* This will open the skins list. Skins installed from play store will show up ONLY HERE.
* Tap on the skin you want to apply and it'll be applied to the widget.
* Long press on the widget and resize it as necessary. Skins in this pack are mostly 2x2, 1x1, 2x1 and 4x2 sized.
* Repeat the step to place any number of widgets.
* After applying the skin as mentioned above, launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'OFF'. UCCW will exit.
* Now tap anywhere on the uccw widget. It'll open in uccw edit window.
* Scroll through the components in the bottom half of the screen. Assign apps to hotspots in this window. This IS a MUST.
* You can change color, format etc too (optional) in this window.
* When done, no need to save. That won't work. Simply tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'ON'. UCCW will exit. Your changes will now be applied to the widget.
The attached video shows how to setup the Tiles theme.
== TIPS / TROUBLESHOOT ==
* If the "Install" step fails; go to Android settings > Security and make sure "Unknown sources" is enabled. Reason explained here - http://wizardworkapps.blogspot.com/2013/12/ultimate-custom-widgets-uccw-tutorial.html
* To change temperature unit between Celsius and Fahrenheit -> Launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap settings. Here, if "Celsius" is marked, temperature will display in Celsius. If unmarked, Fahrenheit.
* If weather info is not displayed/updated, Launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap settings, tap location. Make sure "Auto location" is checked and that the third row is correctly showing your location.
* You can also tap Menu, tap settings, tap 'weather provider' and change the selected provider.
Mail me if you have ANY issues.
Wizard Work part of our Personalization and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update Dec. 9, 2014. Google play rating is 40.0. Current verison is 1.1. Actual size 1.4 MB.