- Articles with tips and strategies
- Videos featuring real families and Sesame Street’s Abby Cadabby
- Conversation Starters providing age-appropriate language
- Interactive Tools such as the Face Maker and Coloring Pages to use with your children
- Additional support and educational resources
We recommend you use the tools and watch the videos before sharing them with your children so that you can choose what is most relevant and helpful for your family.
Resources in this app are part of Sesame Street’s “Little Children, Big Challenges: Divorce” initiative. You can access other Sesame Street divorce materials online, at sesamestreet.org/divorce.
Sesame Workshop part of our Education and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update Aug. 26, 2013. Google play rating is 76.3636. Current verison is 1.1. Actual size 35.0 MB.