* Hanuman Chalisa (with audio)
* Hanuman Aarti (with audio)
* Bajrang ban (with audio)
* Hanuman Ashtak (with audio)
* Sundar kand
* Maruti Strota
* Hanuman Stavan
* Hanuman Bahuk (with audio)
* 108 names of Lord Hanuman.
* Anjaneya Dandakam
* User can configure text size from settings.
* List and Grid view for home screen, configurable from settings.
* Audio available for famous verses (Audio not included for all due to app size constraint)
* Supports Hindi and English language, configurable from settings.
* Repeat song, configurable from settings.
Hanuman Chalisa is believed to be written by Tulsidasji , a great poet of his time in 16th century. It has forty verses hence the name Chalisa. Recitation of Hanuman Chalisa is one of the most common practice.
Hanuman chalisa consists of two dohas at the start 40 Chaupais and a doha at the end.
Shri Hanuman or Bajrang Bali is one of the great devotee of Lord Rama. He is Rudravtaar of Lord Shiva. Hanumanji is one of the most worshiped god among Hindus of India and other countries.
Bajrang Ban and Hanuman Aarti are other famous verses of Hanuman ji.
Sundar Kand is taken from Shri Ramcharit manas written by Shri Tulsidas ji.
Those devotees who recite these verses with love and unwavering faith have all their benign desires fulfilled by Hanuman.
This app is developed completely in Hindi and English looking in to the need of the people who can read and recite chalisa and other verses on the go. It also contains audio except for sundarkand.
A simple one click app to access complete Hanuman Sangrah.
Eknore Soft part of our Books & Reference and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update Aug. 11, 2016. Google play rating is 93.3852. Current verison is 3.2. Actual size 20.0 MB.